“Nothing to lose and everything to gain.”-Marianne Boutin
Our acupuncturist Marianne Boutin has considerable assets. In addition to being dynamic and eloquent, she has warm hands. Now that’s a perk in acupuncture, right?
Marianne loves to travel the world. She even lived in Mexico for several years. Talk to her about nature, the ocean or the mountains, and you’ll be blabbering for hours. She also has an artistic side, enjoying cooking, crafts and gardening in her free time.
Her approach is very factual, focused on liberating all undesirable muscle tensions and trigger points. Welcoming, professional and of great listening, Marianne knows how to take control of the issues causing limitations in routine or physical activities, whatever the case is. Acupuncture is a therapy, recognized by Chinese Medicine for centuries, that’s now being supported by the scientific community for its benefits in curing pain and inflammation.
With 20 years of experience in acupuncture, Marianne has treated thousands of patients from athletic to less athletic backgrounds. She earned her collegiate diploma in acupuncture in 1998, and since then, she’s cumulated many additional trainings. Here are her most impressive ones :
- Musculoskeletal evaluation and relief points
- Swedish massage therapy
- Neuropsychology of pain (adapted to acupuncture)
- Acupuncture for cancer patients
- Ortho-acupuncture (lumbar-back and inferior limbs)
- Dynamics of the living systems
- Tuina Level 1
- Dynamic-use of 5 elements’ points
- Initiation to Japanese techniques
- Cranial acupuncture for treating neurological and psychosomatic conditions and Parkinson
Available in this clinic
To book an appointment with Marianne, click here.